Play Safe Website
The Play Safe website has information for young people about safe sex, sexually transmitted infections and getting tested all in the one place. Play Safe aims to connect young people aged 15 to 24 years with sexual health information and testing, treatment and prevention services.
The Play Safe website which contains a range of innovative strategies to engage the target audience including:
- simple and easy to read facts and infographics
- a personalised sexual health risk assessment tool
- a national postcode locator widget to identify local health services, including General Practice, for STI testing and pharmacy for antibiotics
- an interactive blog, events and competitions section, social media integration and
- an online question and answer section for queries users may have about sexual health.